This can be prepared 2 hours ahead. Just cover and chill.
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp golden brown sugar packed
- 3 cups chopped seeded watermelon
- 1 cup chopped seeded honeydew melon or cantalope
- 1 medium cucumber peeled, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cip chopped fresh mint
- 2 tbsp finely chopped crystalized ginger
- 2 tbsp minced seeded jalapeno peppers
- Whisk lime juice and sugar in a large bowl until sugar dissolves. Add watermelon and all remaining ingredients; toss gently. Season with salt and pepper.