- 3 large eggs, beaten to blend
- 1 pie crust
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 16-ounce can solid pack pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon (generous) salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons gr
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Bake crust until pale brown, about 10 minutes more. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
Using whisk, mix first 6 ingredients in bowl until no lumps remain. Blend in pumpkin, whipping cream, sour cream and eggs.
Spread preserves over crust; pour in filling. Bake until filling puffs at edges and center is almost set, about 55 minutes. Cool on rack. Cover; chill until cold. (Can be made 1 day ahead.)