- 1 medium Onion chopped
- 1/2 lb Ground beef
- 2 cans 10 1/2 oz pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 ts Fennel seeds
- 1 1/2 ts Leaf oregano
- 1/4 ts Garlic powder
- 2 1/2 c 10 oz. shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 c 4 oz. Mozzarella cheese
- Italian or French bread or English muffins
- In a sauce pan over medium heat, brown onion and ground beef. Drain. Add pizza sauce and seasonings; stir until heated. Add cheese by handfuls. Stir until smooth. Pour into fondue pot. Keep warm while serving. Serve with Italian or French, cut in pieces or over English muffins for a luncheon treat.
That is very attention-grabbing, You’re an overly skilled blogger.
I’ve joined your rss feed and look ahead to in search of extra of your
great post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks