- 2 pounds shrimp
- 1/4 cups parsley
- 1 cups olive oil
- 1 tablespoons oregano
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons garlic clove chopped
- 1/8 teaspoons Captain Bob's Habanero-Garlic Sauce
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoons pepper
- Combine shrimp, parsley, olive oil, oregano, lemon juice, chopped garlic cloves, liquid hot pepper sauce, salt, tomato paste, and pepper in a glass dish. Marinade for 2 hours at room temperature.
Grill the shrimp 3" to 4" from the heat for 3 minutes. Turn and cook the other side for 3 minutes, or until done.