- Liquid hot pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dry thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 clove garlic minced or pressed
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth or spicy tomato cocktail
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 large red or green bell pepper about 8 oz., seeded and chopped
- 2 large toma
- Peel cucumber and cut in half lengthwise; scoop out and discard seeds. Chop cucumber; place in a large bowl and add tomatoes, bell pepper, olives, lime juice, broth, garlic, onions, and thyme. Stir well; season to taste with hot pepper seasoning. Cover and refrigerate until cold (at least 1 hour) or for up to 1 day.
To serve, stir gazpacho well. Ladle into bowls and serve with lime wedges.