- divided lemon wedges
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 4 4-ounce skinned flounder fillets
- 1 egg white lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large, shallow dish; stir well. Add fish, turning to coat. Marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes, turning fish once. Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade.
Combine the bread crumbs and cheese in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add fish fillets; seal the bag and shake to coat. Remove fish from bag; discard remaining bread crumb mixture.
Heat 1/2 teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add 2 pieces fish, and cook 2 1/2 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Place cooked fillets on a serving platter. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and fish. Serve garnished with lemon wedges.