- 3 tablespoons chopped almonds
- 1/3 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate thawed and undiluted
- 1/4 cup margarine softened
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/8 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon ground c
- Cream sugar and margarine, using an electric mixer set at medium speed, until mixture is light and fluffy (about 5 minutes). Add juice concentrate, honey, orange rind, vanilla, and egg; beat at medium speed until blended.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves, and allspice. With mixer running at low speed, gradually add to orange mixture. Stir in cranberries, raisins, apricots, and almonds.
Spoon batter evenly into 33 paper-lined miniature muffin pans. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pans 3 minutes; remove from pans and cool on a wire rack.