- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 bunch arugula washed, stems picked
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds salted
- Coarse salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1. Heat 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar in small saucepan over medium heat. Reduce the vinegar in half, about 4 to 5 minutes. Let cool, and reserve for garnish.
2. Place the arugula in a bowl, and toss with 2 tablespoons vinegar and half of the pumpkin seeds. Season with salt and pepper.
To assemble the dish:
Divide the mango risotto evenly among four plates. Arrange one portion of the thinly sliced duck breasts on top of the risotto. Top with a handful of arugula salad. Garnish with pumpkin seeds, and drizzle with reduced balsamic vinegar.