Walnut Crumble Pumpkin Pie
This pumpkin pie is a delicious take on an old time favorite. The sweet crunchy topping and graham cracker crust make it something new and wonderful for your guests.
- 1 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 15 oz. can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons cold butter
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
In a mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt. Pour batter into the pie crust.
Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, flour, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Cut in the butter or margarine until the mixture is crumbly. Stir in walnuts. Sprinkle mixture evenly over the pie. Bake pie for 40 minutes or until a knife inserted one inch from the edge comes out clean. Cool and garnish as desired.