Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Sounds like an odd combination, but wait till you try it.
- 1 cup 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 4 medium mashed bananas
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon milk
- 4 cups King Arthur 100% White Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 2 cups toasted walnuts chopped
Preheat oven 325°F.
1. Cream the butter and the sugar together on speed #3.
2. Add the eggs, banana and milk.
3. Mix dry ingredients together and add to the creamed butter.
4. Add chocolate and walnuts on speed #1.
5. Scoop into 18 greased muffin cups. Bake at 325°F for 20 minutes.
Cool in pan 10 minutes.