Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Calories from fat 14%, Cholesterol 44 mg, Sodium 179 mg
- vegetable cooking spray
- 6 1-ounce slices raisin bread, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 egg white lightly beaten
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 16-ounce can mashed, cooked pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 1/4 cups 2% low-fat milk
Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well with a wire whisk. Add bread; stir well.
Pour mixture into a shallow 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until set. Serve warm.
Note: The texture will be creamy, similar to the consistency of pumpkin pie.