1. In small skillet, toast sesame seeds over medium heat until lightly browned, about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly grease large cookie sheet. In large bowl, mix flours, baking powder, salt, and 5 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds. With pastry blender or two knives used scissor-fashion, cut in margarine or butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk, stirring just until mixture forms soft dough that leaves side of bowl.
3. Turn dough onto lightly floured surface; knead 8 to 10 strokes to mix thoroughly. With floured rolling pin, roll dough 1/2 inch thick.
4. With floured 2 1/2-inch round biscuit cutter, cut out biscuits. Place biscuits, about 2 inches apart, on cookie sheet.
5. Press trimmings together; roll and cut as above. Brush tops of biscuits with remaining 1 tablespoon milk; sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon sesame seeds. Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden.