1. Prepare New England Shrimp Cobbler Sauce; keep warm.
2. Cut asparagus in 1-inch pieces. Combine shrimp, asparagus, mushrooms, tomatoes, chervil, thyme, parsley, and 24 ounces of sauce. Adjust seasoning with 1 teaspoon salt and pepper.
3. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and remaining salt; cut in butter.
4. Whisk together sour cream, yolks, and dill. Mix yolk mixture with flour mixture until moist and crumbly.
5. Portion shrimp mixture among souffle dishes; top with flour mixture. Bake in a 375°F/190°C oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of the souffle comes out clean. Serve with remaining sauce on the side.