Sweet Potato Casserole With Praline Topping
If you make this Sweet Potato Casserole for a family dinner make sure you take a couple copies of your recipe because people will ask for it.
- Cooking spray
- 1 can fat-free evaporated milk 5-ounce
- 1 large egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 medium sweet potatoes roasted and peeled
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans toasted
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 bag Mini Marshmallows
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine cinnamon, butter, pecans, brown sugar and flour in a small bowl, stirring to form a streusel. Set aside.
Mash your sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Stir in 1 cup streusel, granulated sugar, vanilla, egg, half the marshmallows and evaporated milk.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Until the streusel is lightly browned.
Spoon into a 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with the rest of the marshmallows then top with remaining streusel.