Spicy Green Salad
Fiery chili pepper oil and pungent garlic oil combine in this versatile dressing.
- 8 oz mustard greens washed, drained
- 1/8 tsp dried red hot chili peppers crushed
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt to taste
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp corn oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Cilantro Oil
- 1/2 tsp
1. Prepare Sizzling Chili Pepper Oil and Garlic Cilantro Oil, if needed.
2. Combine vinegar, corn oil, olive oil, chili pepper oil, garlic cilantro oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chili peppers. Whisk until blended.
3. At service, whisk vinaigrette and add to greens; toss to coat. Portion salad on chilled plates.