- 5 peeled and seeded cucumber
- 1 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 diced red bell pepper
- 1 diced red onion
- 2 fresh chopped fine chili pepper
- 1/4 chopped cup fresh cilantro
- 1/2 lb plain yogurt
- 2 juiced lemon
- 1 chopped bunch scallions
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1. Puree cucumbers in a food processor.
2. Continuing to puree, add the yogurt and lemon juice.
3. Transfer to a large bowl and add the bell peppers, onion, chili peppers, cilantro, scallions, coriander and cumin. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Add a few sprigs of cilantro or a small dollop of yogurt as a garnish, if desired.