- 1 cup Franks Hot Sauce or your favorite hot sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup butter
- 24 chicken wings
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- vegetable oil for frying
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and preheat oil in deep fryer to 375 degrees. Reserve wing-tips for stock. Fry wings for 8 minutes. Transfer to a tray with paper towels and let drain. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan melt butter. Add hot sauce, salt, vinegar and pepper. Toss wings in sauce. Roast 15 to 20 minutes.
- Arrange wings on serving platter. Garnish with flat leaf parsley. Serve with blue cheese dressing.