Greek Salad Dressing
- 1 large clove garlic finely minced
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
Measure all ingredients into a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously until well-blended and emulsified. Taste and adjust seasonings, adding more salt and pepper if necessary.
(Alternatively, you may whisk the ingredients together in a bowl, process the ingredients in a mini food processor, or blend them together in a blender.)
Store leftovers in a sealed container in the refrigerator; allow to come to room temperature and shake well before using.
Serving: 3tbsp | Sodium: 200mg | Calcium: 5mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Sugar: 1g | Fiber: 1g | Calories: 163kcal | Saturated Fat: 2g | Fat: 18g | Protein: 1g | Carbohydrates: 1g | Iron: 1mg