1. Make the shake: In a small saute pan, combine the coriander, peppercorns, and sesame seeds and toast over medium heat, shaking the pan, until the first wisp of smoke appears, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
2. Place the toasted spices on a flat surface and place a small saute pan on top of them. Holding the handle with one hand, place the other hand palm side down in the center of the pan and apply pressure, rolling the pan over the spices to crack them.
3. Make the dipping sauce: In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, and liquid hot pepper seasoning mix well, and set aside.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the chicken chunks, scallions, ginger, and sesame oil and toss well. Thread the chicken onto skewers alternately with the bell pepper and onion chunks, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, and grill over a medium fire for 5 to 7 minutes per side. To check for doneness: Cut into one of the pieces of chicken and check to be sure it is opaque all the way through.
5. Place the chicken skewers on a platter, sprinkle with the shake, garnish with the lime wedges, and serve with the dipping sauce on the side.