- 1 tablespoon minced onions
- 1 Tbsp Poultry Dry Rub
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons minced parsley
- 2 pounds minced raw turkey thigh meat, no skin
- In a large mixing bowl combine turkey meat with first 6 ingredients. Mix thoroughly and chill in refrigerator for at least 2 hours. When ready to grill, form into large patties and grill for 5 minuets on each side or until done. Make sure turkey mixture is cold before grilling. Serve with your choice of condiments.