Thai Peanut Salad Dressing
This Thai peanut salad dressing is sweet and spicy and great for any salad. This salad dressing is made from mostly pantry ingredients, this dressing is delicious on salads, grilled chicken, or for dipping your favorite appetizers!
Thai Peanut Dressing
Prep Time 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice from one lime
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together peanut butter, rice vinegar, coconut aminos, honey, lime juice, ginger, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- If the dressing is thick, thin with water. Season to taste with salt and pepper (I like 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper) and more red chili flakes if desired.
To make the dressing vegan, use maple syrup instead of the honey. Adapted from Jessica Gavin.
Serving: 2tbsp | Calories: 76kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 123mg | Potassium: 52mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 19IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg