- 8 to 10 cups torn fresh spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese 2 oz.
- 1/4 cup cooking oil
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2 tsp. cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 6 slices bacon crisp-cooked, drained, an
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, radishes, red onion, and cheese. For dressing, in a screw-top jar, combine oil, sugar, lemon juice, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, seasoned salt, and garlic. Cover and shake well. Pour about half of the dressing over salad; toss to coat evenly*. Top with bacon. Makes 6 to 8 side-dish servings.
*Note: Store leftover dressing in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Use on tossed green salad.