- 2 tablespoons clarified butter
- 2 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1/4 to 1/2 large savoy cabbage cored and thinly sliced
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1. Heat the clarified butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 to 45 seconds. Add the caraway seeds and toast lightly, stirring constantly until aromatic, about 30 to 45 seconds.
2. Add the cabbage and reduce heat to medium-low. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until soft and golden, about 10 to 15 minutes. Adjust seasonings, and serve immediately.