- 2 tablespoons unbleached flour
- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon rye flour
- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 packet sugar substitute
- 2 eggs, seperated
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese, whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Preheat ofen to 350 degrees F.
Mix flours and caraway seeds together. Beat in egg yolks and spinkle with seasoned salt and sugar substitute. Mix cheese with butter, add dry ingredients, and blend will. Beat egg whites with cream of tartar until stiff. Spoon into a small oiled loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on rack.
Total Carb Grams: 23.7
Grams Per Serving: 2.0