An extremely easy potato side dish that can be cooked either in the oven or my favorite way is on the grill. Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a splash of chives or scallions.
- 6 Russet potatoes, cut into chunks
- 6 tbsp Butter (regular, salted)
- 1 pint Heavy cream
- Kosher salt
- Garlic, granulated
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Basil, dried
- 2 Tablespoons minced parsley
- Pile potatoes and onions on a square of foil. Add 1 tablespoons butter, splash on a little more than a tablespoon of cream, then sprinkle on salt, paprika, garlic, basil and black pepper. Wrap bundles tightly and bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes, or until extremely tender. If you are grilling don't be afraid to throw these on the grill but not over direct heat.
- These cute little foil packets can be served right on the plate! Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a splash of chives or scallions.