- 1. In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups of the chicken stock to a simmer, and add saffron, stirring to combine.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onions, and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add uncooked rice; stirring to coat. Pour in chicken stock, and stir to combine. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce. Cook simmering for 15 to 18 minutes.
3. Heat oven to 450 degrees. In a large pot of boiling water, cook lobsters, covered, for 12 to 15 minutes. Holding lobsters over pot with tongs, clip the tips of each claw and let drain. When cool enough to handle, detach claws from bodies, reserving heads. Cover claws with a kitchen towel, and crack with the back of a heavy knife, keeping shells intact. Remove tails, and split in half lengthwise. Set aside. Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Add to skillet, and saute until browned on both sides. Pour off any excess fat, and transfer to oven. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes.
4. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Place tomatoes in a small baking dish. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and the honey. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to oven, and bake until soft, 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Add chorizo, and cook until fat is rendered, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove to a paper-towel-lined plate to drain.
6. In a pot large enough to hold all of the ingredients, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add shrimp, squid, and scallops; seasoning with salt and pepper, cook until seared on both sides. Add chorizo and remaining cup chicken stock, stirring to combine. Place lobster claws and heads, tomatoes, peas, clams, mussels, and cooked chicken in a pot.
7. Gently combine with a wooden spoon. Cover, and cook until clams and mussels just open. Stir in Lemon Aioli and parsley. Garnish with lobster heads. Serve immediately.