This pie goes great with a giant glass of Mango Iced Tea.
- Pastry For 9" Two Crust Pie
- 5 cup Fresh Mango, Sliced
- 1 tsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Heat oven to 425°.
- Prepare pastry.
- Mix mango and lemon juice. Stir together sugar, flour and cinnamon. Mix with mango.
- Turn into pastry lined pie pan; dot with butter.
- Cover with top crust, which has slits cut into it; seal with flute.
- Cover edge with 2-3 inch strip of aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning. Remove foil last 15 minutes of baking.
- Bake 9-inch pie for 35-35 minutes or until crust is brown and juice begins to bubble through slits in the crust.
- Serve warm with vanilla frozen yogurt as a side dish.