- 1/2 bunch dill, stems removed
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1 to 2 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon white peppercorns
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pink peppercorns
- 1.75 liters potato vodka
- 1. Fill a large 2-quart-capacity glass jar with, dill, lemon and lime quarters, and peppercorns.
2. Pour vodka into jar. Cover, and let stand at room temperature for 3 weeks. Strain vodka through cheesecloth. Discard solids, and carefully pour infused vodka back into original bottle.
3. Keep infused aquavit in freezer until ready to serve. Serve chilled, directly from freezer.