This is an incredibly good Greek salad recipe, nice and tangy and even better in the summer when you use fresh vegetables. I suggest you use our Greek salad dressing recipe for the best flavor.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 head romaine lettuce- rinsed dried and chopped
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 1 6 ounce can pitted black olives
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 2 large tomatoes chopped
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Greek Salad Dressing to taste
- In a large salad bowl, combine the Romaine, onion, olives, bell peppers, tomatoes, cucumber and cheese.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss and serve.
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 295mg | Potassium: 296mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1584IU | Vitamin C: 50mg | Calcium: 141mg | Iron: 1mg