Feta is lower in fat than many other cheeses but still has plenty of flavor.
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- Process the feta, vinegar and oregano in a blender or food processor until smooth. Then with the machine running, slowly pour through the feed tube and process until smooth. Taste and adjust the seasoning with the salt and pepper.
Use immediately or cover and refrigerate.