If you make this Sweet Potato Casserole for a family dinner make sure you take a couple copies of your recipe because people will ask for it.
- Cooking spray
- 1 (5-ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 large egg white
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 medium sweet potatoes, roasted and peeled
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup stick margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring to form a streusel. Set aside.
- Mash your sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Stir in 1 cup streusel, granulated sugar, vanilla, egg white, and milk. Spoon into a 2-quart casserole coated with cooking spray; top with remaining streusel. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.