Category Archives: Sauces/Dressings/Condiments
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1 tsp. Powdered garlic
- 1 tsp.Salt
- 1 pt Sour cream
- 1 can Chopped or minced clams, -drained
- 1 - 8 oz can Black olives, drained chopped
- Mix together all the ingredients, stir, and chill for 2 hours before serving.
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp White pepper
- 1 lb White crabmeat
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Stick butter
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 - 8 oz pkg cream cheese
- In a double boiler, melt the cream cheese and butter. Add the crabmeat and seasonings. Serve in a chafing dish to keep warm. Good with dip-size corn chips, in pastry shells, or crackers.
- 1/3 cup minced parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- In a bowl mix together mayonnaise, onion, garlic, parsley, sour cream, lemon juice, vinegar and blue cheese. Transfer to serving bowl.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 12-ounce carton 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/2 cup light process cream cheese product
- Add first 3 ingredients to food processor bowl. Process 1 minute or until smooth, scraping sides of bowl once. Add brandy; process 20 seconds or until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into a bowl; stir in walnuts. Serve with fresh fruit for dipping, such as sliced apples or pears.