After trying these at the local farmers market I had to make them at home! Super easy and Super healthy!
Gluten Free Veggie Crepes
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup milk or unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Gluten Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons melted butter or coconut oil, slightly cooled
- Butter or Coconut oil for coating the pan
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups spinach leaves
- 3 cups swiss chard, chopped
- 1 medium tomato, rough chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Boursin Cheese
- Blend crepe ingredients in a blender until combined and refrigerate for at least 2 hours and as much as overnight. You just want to make sure that all the bubbles in the batter have disappeared before using.
- Saute veggies starting with mushrooms and once they show a bit of brown you can add onions. Once the onions are translucent add spinach, chard and tomato and lightly saute until spinach and swiss charge softens. Remove from heat and set aside until you are ready to fill crepes.
- Coat a non-stick, 9-inch skillet with butter or coconut oil over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter in the center of the pan: immediately remove from heat and swirl the batter around to touch all sides of the pan. Increase heat to medium-high and cook until you can see tiny bubbles under the crepe and you can flip it without tearing.
- Shake the pan in order to push the crepe towards one side of the pan: using a wide spatula, flip over.
- Brown for 30 seconds then reduce heat. Crumble cheese over the entire crepe and then cover one half of the crepe with the sauted vegetables. Fold in quarters or thirds and serve.
Veggie Filling Prep
To make crepes