This decadently rich pie is extremely easy to make but don't tell your family or they will have you making it every night. Drizzle with chocolate syrup before serving for an additional wow factor.
- unbaked pie crust
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 - 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 - 8 oz package Cool Whip, thawed
- Blind bake your pie crust at 400F for 15 minutes. Before baking poke crust or use pie weights to keep crust from bubbling up. Let crust cool before adding filling.
- Whip peanut butter with cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar carefully and whip until incorporated. Add the thawed Cool Whip or if you are as impatient as me I put my Cool Whip in the Microwave for 1 minute to soften it enough to use. Whip until smooth, the sides of the bowl will most likely have to be scrapped.
- Pour filling into crust and smooth with a knife or spatula. Freeze for at lease one hour before serving. Can be topped with addition whipped cream but it is not needed.