Grilled Marinated Vegetables
This is my favorite way to prepare veggies on the grill. Anything I have on hand works with this great marinade. My suggestion is to leave your mushrooms out of the marinade until just before grilling because they tend to soak up to much and lose their true flavor.
- One 6-7 inch Zucchini, cut into large chunks
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, cut into large pieces
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cut into large pieces
- 8 oz fresh Crimini or Baby Bella mushrooms
- 2 small onions, larged ringed
- 1/4 lb large Asparagus. snapped and cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1 medium Eggplant, cut into large chunks
- 1 cup Worchestershire sauce
- 1 cup soy sa
- Mix all ingredients except mushrooms in a large sealable container. Shake and refrigerate overnight.
Place mushrooms in container shortly before grilling. Grill on a grate for vegetable grilling until vegetables are nicely browned.