- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs (made from country bread)
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh flat-leafed parsley
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp. grated orange zest
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 6 salmon fillets (about 6 oz. each), skin left on
- 1. In a medium size skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium high heat. Add the breadcrumbs and saute for about 5 minutes, or until the breadcrumbs are toasted. Transfer to a small bowl and stir in the parsley, garlic, lemon zest, orange zest, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper. Set aside.
2. Preheat the grill over very hot charcoal and brush with oil.
3. Brush the salmon with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil and sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Place the salmon skin side down on the grill. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until just cooked through. Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle with gremolata, and serve.