The chewy fruit worms encased in ice will delight kids.
- 1 12-ounce can frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate
- 1 12-ounce can apricot nectar, chilled
- 2 12-ounce cans lemon-lime carbonated beverage, chilled
- 1 recipe Wiggle-Worm Ice (see below)
- In a small punch bowl, prepare pineapple-orange juice concentrate according to package directions, using cold water. Stir in the apricot nectar. Add the carbonated beverage, stirring gently to mix. Carefully add the Wiggle-Worm Ice.
Fill bottoms of desired Halloween molds with water. Place chewy fruit worms in molds. Freeze till firm. Add enough water to fill molds. Freeze again till firm. When frozen, remove Wiggle-Worm Ice from molds; float ice molds in punch.