- 7 cups chopped, seeded, peeled, cored tomatoes
- 2 cups chopped, seeded, peeled cucumbers
- 2 cups chopped and seeded banana peppers
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped, peeled, roasted Anaheim peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup
- Combine all ingredients in a large saucepot. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Ladle hot salsa into hot jars, leaving Â‘1/4-inch headspace. Adjust two-piece caps. Process 15 minutes in a boiling-water canner.
Note: When cutting or seeding hot peppers, wear rubber gloves to prevent hands from being burned.