- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoo
- Cream sugar and margarine, using an electric mixer set at medium speed, until mixture is light and fluffy (about 5 minutes). Add juice concentrate, honey, orange rind, vanilla, and egg; beat at medium speed until blended.
Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, cloves, and allspice. With mixer running at low speed, gradually add to orange mixture. Stir in cranberries, raisins, apricots, and almonds.
Spoon batter evenly into 33 paper-lined miniature muffin pans. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pans 3 minutes; remove from pans and cool on a wire rack.