- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tarragon
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced capers
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 large Hass avocado, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a mini-processor, combine the chives, capers, lemon juice, tarragon, salt and pepper and pulse until finely chopped. Add the avocado and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl, press a piece of plastic directly on the butter and refrigerate for up to 2 days before using.
Grilled chicken or fish, or on a sandwich.